Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What should I do??????


SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?????
I wanted to ask those of you who follow my blog wether I should start a new blog, change the name of this blog, or keep blogging as is?

Why?

Well, I'm no longer on Dukan "officially".  After I transitioned to the cruise phase I fell more and more in love with my veggie days, and then modified the diet to all PV days (Once I was happy with the weight I lost and didn't mind loosing slower).  The problem is I REALLY LOVE my veggies!!!  I began researching a lot of whole food lifestyles, and somehow I've gone raw.  So I went from a carnivore on the Dukan to a pseudo-vegan on my new diet.  I really discourage people from jumping from one diet to another, but my body was asking for it, and I feel AMAZING!

The pounds are still coming off with limited exercise, but the food I eat is a lot healthier than what I was eating on Dukan.  So, what should I do?  I have so many great recipes, but some include non-dukan food like avocados, nuts, or fruits (not all though).  Also, I don't want to mislead those who are new-dukaners.  However, I don't want to loose the friends and members I've made on this site.  You all are so supportive! Also, I want to continue to pass on the information that I learn and also I know that some look to my posts for motivation, so I would hate to loose that.

I will leave it up to you guys.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know your thoughts on this.  

THANKS!


3 comments:

  1. While following cruise I did all PV days, couldn't let go of those veggies, and I lost 110 lbs in 8 months, so I don't think I would have wanted to lose the weight faster.

    There are a few bloggers who have strayed from the Dukan diet and have kept their site, I'm sure all your readers would transfer over if you changed your blog-title and moved away from Dukan.

    If you are staying away from sugars and carbs with your recipes I'm sure we would all be interested in the details ;)

    It's up to you though, are you following more of a Paleo lifestyle now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Agree, I think if you change it or not, people will follow you anyway. I will...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say keep the same blog, its where it all began! its great when you find something that works for you!

    ReplyDelete