Monday, March 25, 2013

Where do we go from here???

Where do we go from here?


When I started this journey, I started sowing some seeds, to live a healthier lifestyle.  Yes, I wanted to loose weight, but more importantly, I wanted to do it healthy and I wanted to keep it off.  My journey on the Dukan Diet has taken me from a very SAD (Standard American Diet) to eliminating all processed foods and sugars, to introducing a bounty of veggies in my life.  It is very ironic that a diet so high in animal protein has brought me to my vegan path.
I have lost over 40 lbs and have kept them off for over a year with the teachings from Dukan.  I am ready to embark on my next journey, and I hope you all will join me.  As I face the more psychological and spiritual demons that were buried deep within the weight I was carrying around.  I still plan to reach my original goal of 70 lbs lost, and will probably keep going beyond that.
I hope that you will join me at my new blog http://tobecrude.wordpress.com/ and we continue to support each other.

I can see now that the seeds I planted so long ago, are starting to sprout with the thawing of this long drawn out winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment