Friday, June 22, 2012

Attack day 8- down 5lbs (39.6 total)

DAY 8 ATTACK (-5lbs)

So I'm currently down 5 lbs, but the scale hasn't moved for three days.  I think it's because I've been going to the gym and doing weights and strength training.  My goals right now are to get to 170 by the middle of July (reunion coming up), to be able to run a mile without stopping, and to tone up!

So far, I've dropped 5lbs, so I have about 10 lbs to go to get to 170 (then just 20 lbs to my final goal).  I've been running a mile every other day and each time trying to decrease my time.  (I then do 30 min of cardio then 20-30 strength training)\ every other day).  I've been doing this for about a week so about three times so far.

Here's where I was with the mile...


So I shortened my time by 53'.  I am really trying to do just a little at a time, but I think my time before was almost 16' because I kept running out of breath.  I'm not really going for time, but it's my measure, I want to just go for endurance though.  





What else... I've been VERY strict on attack (mostly all organic) and when I logged in to MyFitnessPal yesterday I was shocked!!!! This is what it told me...









That's way past my goal of 170, but granted it was a low cal day and I really pushed it at the gym, but hey I'm on my way!  I feel really great & motivated.  Not letting the scale get me down (not moved in 3 days).  I think it's all the protein stuck in my intestines!  Just need to get THAT out (sorry) and should break 40 lbs lost!!!  I did cheat because I wanted these sneakers soooooo bad and they were supposed to be my -40 gift to myself but I bought them 0.4lbs too early-- is it KARMA?  



They were so BRIGHT - the perfect reminder of all I've accomplished, and I was worried they would run out of my size (happens ALL the time), so I just just said "You know what - I'll get there tomorrow- and bought them".  Well tomorrow (-40) never came--- any day now though less than half a pound-- come on!
Here are the shoes...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes! Weight training has effected my losses too... but I feel like I'm getting smaller even though the scale isn't showing it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked the tape measure for this reason-- I've lost 10 inches in my waist total!

      Delete