Friday, June 1, 2012

Bathing Suit Pics (Before & Now)



I went to the beach yesterday, and decided to wear a 2 piece because I didn't want to have tan lines, and I decided to take a picture for my "half-way" point.  Once I reached my half way point, I decided to slow down with the weight loss.  I'm still watching what I eat and making healthy choices, but I am allowing myself treats like artisan cheeses, wine, and an occasional mojito.  I have a little secret-- I go for the GOOD STUFF.  The more expensive the treat, the less likely I am to over eat.  Which means going to really hip places for drinks, and really getting the best gourmet organic "treats".
My diet was about 80% raw, but I have come down a lot to maybe 50%.  The reason being is that I was eating a lot of fruit, which has a lot of sugar and can cause dental problems for a lot of raw foodists.  My body does really gravitate towards Dukan naturally.  I don't crave carbs at all, but I do crave protein, and the all veggie thing, made me feel great, but I wanted something more.  I found myself eating a lot of salmon, which is not so great b/c of the mercury, so I've incorporated a lot of meats back to the diet (for now).  I am planning to do a meat food share from a local organic farm, which will help to reduce all the problems associated with "eating meat".
Well, just wanted to pass a long the pics.  In a couple of weeks, I'll be back to my routine, but I just wanted to take sometime "off" to enjoy the battle, and get ready to take on the war against fat!

4 comments:

  1. You look great! Good for you for wearing the bikini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 2 piece :) That is fantastic and you are looking so good!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, well done!!! You look so confident and happy in your two-piece, yay for success!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YESSS!!! Excellent, you look fantastic! Good on you for having the confidence to wear a two piece. You rock!

    ReplyDelete