Sunday, June 17, 2012

Attacking Dukan (Again)



I am starting on the attack phase again.  I need to loose 15 lbs in a relatively short period of time (less than a month) and this is the only way I know how.  I went to the store today and bought a bunch of PROTEIN, but this time I got mostly all organic.  It's VERY expensive, but I think the alternative is really unhealthy.
I got through day 2 today.  I forgot how hard it was to JUST eat protein.  I really miss my veggies, and am literally counting the days till phase 2 when I get to add my veggies back.  Also, I want to start adding in more exercise to tone up.
I will be posting more frequently now that I'm back on dukan.  I have already dropped 1.4 lbs since day 1.  I had put on a couple and was back up to 185 (my halfway point) this morning I was 183.6).  I have a recipe I want to try out tomorrow for dukan bread.
My long term goal is to get to 150.  My short term goal is to get to 170, you'd think after loosing 35 it would seem easy to just loose 15, but it's not the same the second time around.  I really really hope I can drop the 10 lbs in my 10 days of attack, and then do the other five in the rest of the time (~2 weeks).  I just have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment