Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 1: LFRV

 

DAY 1:

I'm currently staying with a friend, so I don't have a scale, but I can for sure tell that I put on the pounds on my vacation.  I let myself kinda go nutty, since I knew I was going to come back and get back into my groove, and well- it was vacation!  As you can see from my post yesterday, I went grocery shopping and got a lot of greens to keep here at my friend's place.  I had to go to the closest store cause we carried it all back, so I wasn't very impressed with the quality of the fruits.  
Can't wait to get back home and do a real grocery haul at my favorite market.  They always have the freshest quality produce, and I'm going to start buying it by the case to save a little money.  One of the biggest challenges that I face is rationing out my produce, so it doesn't go bad.  This is because I am back and forth from NY and NJ.  
I need to go to the doctor and have some tests done so I can track how my body reacts to a primarily Low Fat Raw Vegan (LFRV) lifestyles.  I got a headache this morning after breakfast, but I think it's probably from caffeine withdrawal.

Here's what I had today:

Breakfast:
Orange/Grapefruit
Green Smoothie (spinach, banana, apple, celery, dates)

AM Snack:
Persimmon
Tomato/Cucumber salad (Vine tomato, kirby Cucumber, vinegar, salt, oregano)
Almond/Coconut milk

Lunch:
Zucchini slices
Guacamole (Avocado, red onion, tomato, cilantro, salt)

PM Snack: 
Apple
Chamomile tea

Dinner:
Romaine lettuce


No comments:

Post a Comment