Monday, February 20, 2012

20 lbs LOST in 9 WEEKS !!!!

20 lb bag of sand



20 lbs LOST - 9 in WEEKS


Yesterday when I stepped on the scale, I had reached my 20 lbs lost milestone.  15 more pounds, and I'll be at my halfway point.  I started needing to loose 70 lbs.  The number seemed overwhelming, but I took it 5 lbs at a time.  As you can see from the picture above, this is what I've been carrying around with me (figuratively speaking).  In addition to the weight, the changes in my life have been incredible.  I started the diet because of an awful experience whereby I needed to find something to wear to a job interview, and came to find that nothing in my closet fit me (Jan-Day 5am).  9 weeks and 20 lbs lighter, I have 2 job interviews this week, and not only do I fit into my clothes, I fit into a bunch of other clothes that have been hiding in the back of my closet.
I literally feel like a weight has been lifted- a 20 lb weight.  I feel in control and am motivated to continue on this wonderful journey!


Running weight lost to current date:
1075116




Image from: Torch magazine

2 comments:

  1. WOW an awesome achievement!!! Congratulations!!! You sound so positive, keep up the good vibes, knocks are bound to come along the way but with your great attitude, you'll be fine. All the best with the interviews. x

    ReplyDelete