Sunday, April 15, 2012

30 lbs LOST!!!

30 lb PIG! 


I did it!  I got to 30 lbs lost! This is a picture of a 30lb pig- this is what I'd been carrying around with me everywhere!  Bye Piggy!

I lost the 2 lbs I wanted to be down today to get into the dress that I bought for my niece's baptism!!!  Most of the guests were in my brother's wedding where I was really BIG!  They haven't seen me since my weight-loss, so it should make for interesting conversation.  I bought a pretty "shapely" dress too!  I will try to post some pics after the party !!!

Also-- I'm 2 days coffee-free!  This is a huge deal for me!  Granted it's the weekend, but still- lots of energy and don't miss it at all!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATION! That's amazing!

    Really makes it that much more visual when you have something like a PIG to think about, eh?

    You should lift up a 30 lbs weight at the gym or something, really feel it. 30 lbs is so much! You must feel so healthy.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on the loss! feels pretty real when you see how big a 30lb pig is!! :)

    ReplyDelete