Friday, April 27, 2012

Recipe: Zucchini Chips & Guacamole

Recipe: Zucchini Chips & Guacamole ~344 Calories (as shown)


Ok, so I know technically you're not supposed to have avocado on Dukan, so I only recommend this to people on the Stabilization, Consolidation, or modified Dukan phases.  I have gone from Dukan Cruise Phase to a modified Dukan Veggie/Protein Phase, which seems to be leading me to a predominantly Raw Food Diet.  I have pretty much cut out all refined & processed foods.  I buy a ton of veggies, but I still am eating meat (mostly fish), and I do have cheese once in a while (low-fat organic).  By the way, the scale went down yet again- Today Im at 188.4 down from 220!

Ok, so here's the recipe - Super simple!

Ingredients:

2 Zucchini
1 Avocado (thinly sliced)
0.5 Vine ripe tomato (diced)
Fresh cilantro chopped
Raw red onion chopped
Salt to taste

Recipe:

Take the sliced zucchini (~ size of a nickel) and dehydrate over night.  If you don't have a food dehydrator - get one - they're AWESOME!!! or just put in the oven for about 15' but keep an eye not to burn and make sure you turn over.
To make the guacamole just take a ripe avocado and smash it up with the bottom end of a fork.  Then add in the other ingredients- add in the cilantro and onions to your liking.  AND YUMMY!



1 comment: