Wednesday, March 14, 2012

25 lbs lost !!!

25 lbs of Marijuana from a Police drug bust


Today I am at 25.4 lbs lost!!!

The picture above is 25 lbs from a police drug bust.  I am in no way condoning, promoting or in any way supporting drug use, I just like to include interesting pictures to demonstrate weight loss.  I guess the change up in my diet (going from the PP-PV rotation to 6 PV days and one PP day) has worked out well for me.  I had sort of plateaued, but this was a great jump start.  Also, I think my calories were too low on my PP days (~500 cals).  Now with the veggies they tend to be from 700-1000, which is probably MUCH better for my metabolism.
Next step for me is to really up my game in exercising.  I was doing at least 5K/day (mostly walking) but that got set aside when I started work last week.  I still walk a bit to/from bus stops for work, but I need to get my heart rate going.  I'm thinking to join a gym, but I need to get stabilized first.
I am VERY excited!  10 more pounds and I'm at my half-way point!!!!!!!

THANK YOU to all of you who follow and support my journey - it means a lot!!!!














Picture from: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiNwH9UsdnGy425LPgBxDUcKFPFcZju0Nn6-9wHJ86tDeemViztD5h-Djmsje9HhJTk4LfLuurbPSm_D0g9W7oKgcER36CNBSfii_dkPPc2L7phspNM6gZhNHiVvOHYR_6JDuTFilPrWpcd/s1600/0916113.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!! well done lady!! I've love the picture, it's such a cool way to illustrate weightloss, I myself was just googling pictures of stuff that weigh 17kg!
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are SOOOOO close to your halfway point, that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEll done. That is a HUGE amount of weight lost!!! did you take before photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!
    ZG- yes I took some pics and on one of my earlier posts, I have a video blog where I also stand up and turn- not very flattering. The best thing is that for those videos I was wearing this shirt that was tight on me, but I by the time my job interview came around- it fit- so I wore it;)

    I promise I will try and post some pictures soon- although I still have a ways to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Italy - where I am stuck right now, and where I managed to gain a ton of weight!!! Great job on your weight loss! Check out my blog, too, as we are on the same road ... :-) I'll add you to my blogroll...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moonday-- I used to live in Italy (Rome) for 3 years for work-- that's how I packed on the pounds-- carb country!
    Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! By the way- I really like the leather jacket in your pics ;)Moonday-- I used to live in Italy (Rome) for 3 years for work-- that's how I packed on the pounds-- carb country!
    Thanks for adding me to your blogroll! By the way- I really like the leather jacket in your pics ;)

    ReplyDelete