Monday, March 26, 2012

28 pounds lost with pic!


I HAVE A WAIST!!!!





Today I am at 191.8 and down 28.2 pounds!!!!
Here's a quick pic of me in the pants I was wearing when I first started my diet.  I have a waist!!!!  But you see what I meant yesterday about needing to "tone up"?  I don't have so much loose skin in my legs and midsection, but it's pretty bad in my arms.  This has ALWAYS been an issue for me- even when I was thinner- damn genes!
I am a VERY happy Dukaner this morning!!!!  I am so glad I started my fitness plan last night!  I did a 5K walk/jog and then the Brazil Butt Lift Cardio video.  I didn't want to wait till I had a solidified "plan" and join the gym 4/1-- so right now my "plan" is to MOVE, MOVE, MOVE as much as I can!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Weights are definitely the right way to sculpt your body!!! Well done on finding your waist :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Zealous Girl! Weights are your best friend when toning up! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You are looking good, thats some serious shrinkage! xoxo

    ReplyDelete