Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Changing my posting format for cruise phase...

I usually do my postings and write the day and the weight lost.  However, since I have started the cruise phase - I need to change things up a bit since I will only weigh myself 1/week.  I usually have some story to tell about my experience on the diet, or some information I think others might find interesting.  I don't always have time the day it happens, so there's no point in stating the date for these kinds of posts.  I will just write the title that reflects what I will write about.  I will continue to write the day for the PM blogs because that's when I paste my food/exercise report.  When I do a recipe- obviously it will start with that title.  Finally, I will do a "weigh-in" weekly because- let's not forget- that's the point of the Dukan Diet!
Hope that makes sense.  Once, I get better versed with blogging-- I will try to make sections for all this content, but bare with me in the meantime.  I honestly did not know, I would have so much to say :D

No comments:

Post a Comment