Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 4 AM (-0.6)

Today: -0.6lbs

Total: -3lbs


Today I feel well rested and great! I have decided to track my weight changes at the top of the AM blogs, so it's easier to find. At first I was a little bummed out that I had lost less than a pound today, but you know what I'm loosing and that's the important thing. I think the key factor will be the exercise, and if I don't say it enough times- trying to reduce my sodium (water weight retention).


This morning I feel totally motivated and invigorated!!! I am excited to change up the menu a bit this week, with the items I purchased yesterday, and I have to focus on eating less in the evenings. I decided to go back to splashing a bit of milk (this time 1%) in my coffee, I used truvia this morning, but I might just use 1/2 tsp of brown sugar in the future because I don't like putting artificial things in my body and really-- it didn't make a difference to cut it out, and it's a huge plus for me to enjoy my morning coffee, as it affects the rest of my day, and really- if I'm going to have it- might as well be first thing in the morning, where it will make less of a difference.


I know yesterday I was tired, but I do find that I have more energy over all. As the day progressed yesterday I felt more energy, which I wasn't expecting, and today I woke up at 8am with no problem (rare for me), and feel ready to GO! Where? I'm not sure yet, but I'm ready!!! I have a feeling tomorrow will be a good day at the scale!


Daily Goal:

-Change up menu

-Less sodium

-More water

-EXERCISE!!!!!!!!

-oh yeah and I need to buy oat bran

No comments:

Post a Comment