Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 15: Hey Ya Hey Ya...my boyfriend's back!!!!

So, it's been two weeks exactly since I started on Dukan.  I initially thought it would be a good time to start because my boyfriend was going away for 2 weeks, and so there wouldn't be the obstacles of eating with someone else, or going out to eat.  He's very supportive, but it's always better to start these things on your own with a clear head- no distractions.
Well, today he returns from his trip.  I've been sending him emails about my progress, but the thing he's most impressed with is my new attitude and energy!  So, I will be going to Manhattan to be with him through the weekend.  He doesn't know it yet, as I told him that I had to stay focused, so I wouldn't see him till Monday---Surprise!
I'm in the process of doing laundry while I finish my breakfast (spinach/feta frittata).  Well I wanted to wash everything, so I took off what I had on to throw in the hamper, and grabbed a pair of jeans that were a bit big on me.  Well they are HUGE on me now.  I can't take more than 3 steps, and the pants are on the floor--- woooohooooo!  I can't wait to start fitting back into my clothes again!
I'm packing up my vitamins, salmon, eggs and veggies for the 4 days that I'll be there.  He has a bunch of chicken there, so I think I'll be ok.  Oh, yogurt- should take that as well for snacks and maybe some turkey (deli). Also, I have to make sure that I  keep exercising everyday, drinking lots of water, and good sleep-- all invaluable supplements to the Dukan, or any diet.  I will try to keep blogging, but it might only be in the PM blogs with my food/exercise for the next couple of days.  Back to my regular schedule Monday for my weigh-in and maybe another video for Week 2 of Cruise.
I'm going to take my fancy camera and see if I can capture my new perspective on life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment