Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 3 PM

The day progressed better than the morning. I was extremely tired in the morning, but as the day wore off, I felt better. I realized that sleep really affects the way I eat and feel. I went to the supermarket today to supplement my foods. I could tell that the tuna/chicken thing was going to get old quick, and I really wanted to get things that would reduce my sodium and also snacks, which I was lacking.


Here's my shopping list from BJs:

Meals:

Talapia (12 portions)

Eggs (2x18= 36)


Snacks:

Chobani plain (36 oz)

Chobani Vanilla (36 oz)

Ham 98% fat free (1lb)

Roasted turkey 98% fat free (0.5 lbs)

Honey Turkey 98% fat free (0.5lbs)


This should let me add a little variety to what I'm eating. I prefer savory foods to sweets, so I haven't had any real difficulties with the food restrictions for Phase I. The only downside, as I've mentioned before is that I constantly feel as though I just ate a spoonful of salt, and thus thirsty, but it's a great reminder to DRINK MORE WATER, which I never did before, and my mother made a comment to me about my skin- I guess the H2O is paying off. Also, it's been about a week since the last time she saw me (Pre-Dukan) and she noticed the weight I had already lost. Also I can feel it in my pants, and the ring on my hand keeps turning, where before it was snug. Little signs all pointing in the right direction.


Tomorrow I need to get some oat bran, and I'm still contemplating getting fat free cheese #%#@%#@%!!!! Cheese is my weakness food. You know those commercials that end with the slogan "The power of cheese" this is a power I can not resist, so maybe it's best I leave it out all together - at least till Phase II when I can have a salad.

Speaking of salads-- I am by no means a salad person-- but it's the one thing I'm dying to have for Phase II. Nothing complex- just a simple lettuce, tomato, cucumber salad with vinegar. Funny the things you start to miss w/this phase. For me it's definitely NOT the sweets, NOT the pastas or rice. I miss VEGGIES, no I wouldn't put it that way- my body is craving for VEGGIES- more like it, which I think is great! I am taking a multivitamin daily, so I don't lack too many nutrients.


Today I tried to eat more, but still under 1000 calories. I think it's fine though cause I feel like I'm always eating, and I don't want to over eat. Still getting a bit hungry in the evenings, but now I have better snacks- so this should help for tomorrow.


Overall-- so far so good. Let's see what the scale says tomorrow. I have a feeling the lack of sleep and exercise will be reflected, but let's see.

January 13, 2012

Foods

Calories

Carbs

Fat

Protein

Cholest

Sodium

Sugars

Fiber

Breakfast

Starkist - Albacore Tuna (Solid White) In Water , 4 oz drained

140

0g

4g

26g

50mg

380mg

0g

0g

Eggs - Large Scrambled Egg , 1 Egg

70

1g

5g

6g

215mg

65mg

0g

0g

Egg Land's Best - Large Natural Egg (White Only, No Yolk), 1 egg

17

0g

0g

4g

0mg

55mg

0g

0g

Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 1 cup (8 fl oz)

2

0g

0g

0g

0mg

5mg

0g

0g

Lunch

Chicken - Breast, meat only, cooked, roasted, 0.5 breast, bone and skin removed

142

0g

3g

27g

73mg

64mg

0g

0g

Goya Ics - Sazon Goya Con Culantro Y Achiote, 1/4 tsp. (1g)

0

0g

0g

0g

0mg

170mg

0g

0g

Dinner

Great Value - Steak, 4 ounces

180

0g

0g

0g

0mg

0mg

0g

0g

Generic - Chicken Rotisserie - Dark Meat (No Skin) - Corrected, 6 oz

290

0g

11g

45g

240mg

1,010mg

0g

0g

Snacks

Chobani - Greek Non-Fat Plain, 4 ounces

70

5g

0g

12g

0mg

53mg

5g

0g

Mccormick's - Pure Vanilla Extract, 0.5 tsp

6

1g

0g

0g

0mg

0mg

1g

0g

Chobani - Vanilla, Non Fat, 1 oz

20

2g

0g

3g

0mg

13mg

2g

0g

TOTAL:

937

9g

23g

123g

578mg

1,815mg

8g

0g



NOTE: I didn't enter in my exercise today because I took it relatively easy because I was tired for most of the day, and I didn't want to exert myself and be tired again tomorrow. I did walk, but not anything I want to count as exercise. I prefer to get a good nights sleep and really PUSH tomorrow, and get back to feeling GREAT (and thinner) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment