Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 7 AM (-0.4)

Today: -0.4lbs

Total: -6 lbs


So...as you can see, I didn't make my goal (7lbs in 7days). I have to be honest and say that I was really bummed out when I stepped on the scale this morning :/

... but... do I count the first day? I started the diet mid-day, and I started weighing my self the following day on Day 2. Well, I won't make excuses-- I didn't make the goal-- I still lost so I realized I shouldn't be upset, but what I don't understand is that I did more exercise yesterday of all the days on the diet, and I lost the least since I've been on the diet...hmmmm???

I have been doing some resistance training each day for the past 3 days, and crunches- could it be muscle- it weighs more than fat? It's too early for this I think. Maybe it's the sirloin I had for lunch? I haven't really had that much red meat since I started the diet. Or maybe that raspberry chobani? I knew I shouldn't be eating fruit-- but I just skimmed the yogurt from the top, and it WAS 0% fat. WHO KNOWS!

I think it may be a combination of it all -combined with the fact that the day before -I had lost 1.4lbs, so maybe it's best for my body to lose the 0.4 today, and maybe tomorrow back to a good loss. Also, I noticed I didn't snack as much, and it was mostly yogurt, which I think is not good in respect to the Dukan.

Ok ok, so what now?

Well...I still lost, I still feel great, and I'm still motivated!!!

So, I will keep doing what I've been doing and go back to adding more snacks, and I have to remember to drink MORE WATER. I was bad yesterday because I was out for a lot of the day, so I think I only had about 7 or 8 glasses of water.


So what's in store for me today?

I had my large breakfast, which is now overfilling (my stomach must be shrinking-- I need to down the portions from now on). I will try not to have so much yogurt for snacks-- I need to go back and read the diet- I think there's a limit of how much dairy you have per day. Snack more, have tuna for lunch, and talapia for dinner. I really want to finish up this talapia-- NOT my favorite fish. Also, I think I will take a day rest from my resistance training, and just take a long walk.


Let's see where that gets me for Day 8-- one week completed...

No comments:

Post a Comment